Friday, May 01, 2009

End of Month Thoughts (A day late)


I know, the title of this blog is “Tom's Rambling” and I would be the first one to admit that I have not been too faithful in rambling. I will try to do better.

Sunday is graduation day for my daughters. They are wrapping up four years at the Unversity of Portland. Aimee will have a degree in Nursing and Ashlee’s will be in education. I’m very proud of the two of them.

The picture was taken four years ago at their graduation from Grants Pass High School. It seems like only yesterday. That's Aimee on the left and Ashlee on the right.

It was a year ago that I finally asked Melissa Niece to set down and explain the weight loss program that she had been promoting at the Good Morning Sandy. A friend had gone from a size 44 to size 36 overnight and I was headed for a size 46 and larger shirts. After she got my attention I understood a simple fact: it’s calories in and calories out. I had managed to save up about 300,000 calories on the chance that I might miss a meal or two. I went on the program and it was a life changing experience. Melissa and John and now my health and business coaches and I’m helping other people discover the can take control there health. http://www.coachtom.tsfl.com/

This past week I also sent out my 200th greeting card. That’s only since December 2nd. The link to my card site is http://www.remembergreetingcards.com/TheCardCoach. Take a few minutes to check out the site and send a couple of cards on me.
Ok, I'm a day late, but I promise to do better in the future.

No comments: