Monday, February 07, 2005

37 Pounds - Weight Loss Update

Back on January 10th I wrote about my Monday Morning Weight checks. That morning I had weighted in at 235 pounds and had lost a total of 30 pounds. This morning I weighted 228 pounds. The downward trend continues and I feel great.

This past weekend there was quite a discussion of my buns at our annual Kiwanis Chili cook-off. Embarrassing, yes, but it also felt good to have people noticing. It made all the work worthwhile.

The last two pounds came off despite having a plate of spaghetti at the Gresham Senior Center fundraiser (my Kiwanis club had volunteered to helps serve) and being a judge at the chili cook-off. We had 15 outstanding entries and it took a lot of sampling to pick the winner.

It looks like I’ll be needing some new clothes soon. Everything is getting to be too big. That’s the kind of problem to have, right?

No comments: