Thursday, January 13, 2005

20 Things About Me.

This was an interesting exercise. I recently found my list and decided to keep it. Now I have a place for it, here in my blog.

I have 3 sons, 2 daughters (twins) and 3 grandsons.
I am always on a diet. This one is working: 30+ pounds in 3 months.
I like to sing but cannot carry a tune.
I like “chick flicks.”
I love living wherever I happen to be living.
One day I am going to learn to dance.
I always wanted curly hair – now I’d just like to have hair.
I am right handed.
My handwriting is terrible.
I blame this on taking technical drawing in school, being around doctors and computers.
I’m learning to cook.
I enjoy photography with a digital camera.
I enjoy writing.I love to read.2 things I would most hate to be without are a computer and ….
I am recovering Task Avoidance Strategy master.
My favorite movie is “A Walk in the Clouds”.
I like to walk.
I have a great lover and partner, Nancy, even though we are currently in a long distance relationship.
I’m a Methodist and a Kiwanian (and former Boy Scout leader/professional).


No comments: